Random thought: you know how books from centuries ago used to have verbose titles, more like what we call a blurb now, and in time we sort of learned to make them manageable? Is there a name for that, or any place where I can read about it?

Sign in to participate in the conversation

This instance is focused around the furry community, and is open to anyone interested in it. It's open to all fluffies and scalies ! ⚠️ We do not accept any form of sponsored content on our site. If you like meow, consider donating something via paypal or Liberapay